Click on the images below to learn more about my work!
- Conducted extensive Feature and Model Engineering in Python to predict the Loan Interest Rate.
- Used Machine Learning Models, including Decision Tree, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, and Linear Regression.
- Employed the Unsupervised Learning Algorithm K-Prototype, to cluster UFO sightings in Python.
- Conducted extensive Data cleaning, Imputation methods, and Exploratory Data Analysis.
- Utilized Multiple Linear Regression in R to predict the price of a Brooklyn home and analyze the shift in home prices in 2020 from Q3 to Q4.
Co-Authored, EEE International Conference on Big Data · Dec 11, 2017
Co-Authored, ACNP 60th Annual Meeting: Poster Abstracts P1 - P275 · Dec 2, 2021
Co-Authored, IEEE 41st Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference · Jul 4, 2017
Copyright © 2002 Ankita Nambiar - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy